Our Mission is to be a collective moral voice
for the common good
through advocacy, education and partnerships.
Our Vision is Alaska with:
- Inclusive, nondiscriminatory, morally-grounded public policies supporting healthy, educated, engaged, spiritually-vibrant communities across the state of Alaska
- All Alaskans living abundant lives in a culture of economic justice
- Protected, sustainable natural environments and ecologies with healthy public lands, waterways, wildlife populations and fisheries
- Economic Justice & Poverty Abatement
- Access to Affordable Healthcare
- Racial Justice & Nondiscrimination
- Civic Engagement
- Environmental Justice
Interested in being a leader or volunteer in this effort? Please complete this form.
For more information see What’s Next. To be added to the email list or have questions, contact us.
Or complete our Leader/Volunteer form to jump right in!
UPCOMING WORK SESSIONS: All are welcome!
All work sessions will be held at First Christian Church, 3031 LaTouche. BYO coffee, lunch, etc.
Friday, October 20th
- 1-3 pm: Economic Justice & Poverty Abatement focus area (define, identify partners, 2018 legislative & educational priorities)
Tuesday, October 24th
5:30-7:30: Environmental Justice focus area (define, identify partners, 2018 legislative & educational priorities)
Friday, October 27th
- 9-11am: Racial Equality & Nondiscrimination focus area (define, identify partners, 2018 legislative & educational priorities)
- 11-1pm: Health Care focus area (define, identify partners, 2018 legislative & educational priorities)
- 1-3pm: Loose ends…
Monday, October 30 5:30-7:00pm - regular Launch Team meeting
Monday, November 6 in Seattle:
Mass Meeting of moral movements in the PNW
Tuesday, November 7 in Seattle:
Regional MPOLIS -- Moral Political Organizing
Leadership Institute and Summit
We have 7 leaders going to Seattle. Email Nora if you are interested or need more information.